Reference Stardates 0/7000 - 0/7412
- RSD 0/7006-07210 (December 2090-October 2095): Ten fusion-driven Space Arks are launched; they are manned by people dissatisfied with sociopolitical and ecological conditions within the Sol system. Contact will soon be lost, and the last surviving colony, Terratin ("Terra Ten"), will not be rediscovered until 2270.
- RSD 0/7104-7301 (April 2121-January 2123): An undeclared economic alliance exists between Vulcan, Earth, and Alpha Centauri, and humanity's first interstellar trade missions occur during this time. Commercial interstellar space travel begins.
- RSD 0/7111: The MD-1000 class multi-functional space-rated construction dock becomes operational, serving as a sub-light maneuverable repair facility. The dock has a complement of 15 people; 75 will be built, and the class will remain in service until 2146.
- RSD 0/7206: A detailed study is published on Earth, following meetings with representatives from Vulcan and Alpha Centauri. The study strongly recommends a formal alliance between the three worlds.
- Scheimer, Lou & Prescott, Norm (Producers). "The Terratin Incident." Star Trek: The Animated Series, Episode 15. Directed by Hal Sutherland. Written by Paul Schneider. Filmation Associates, 17 November 1973.
- Theisen, John A. "The Romulan War." Star Trek: The Role Playing Game, Supplement 2221A. Illustrations by Cliff Van Meter and Dana Knutson. FASA Corporation. 1986.
- Goldstein, Stan and Goldstein, Fred with Sternbach, Rick. Star Trek: Spaceflight Chronology. Pocket Books, 1980.