Core Rulebook (STA)
Starfleet needs a new crew
Welcome to your new assignment, Captain. Your continuing mission, to explore strange new worlds, to seek out new life and new civilizations, to boldly go where no one has gone before...
Star Trek Adventures takes you to the Final Frontier of the Galaxy, where new discoveries await keen explorers of Starfleet. Your duties may take you to the edges of known space, or to Federation colonies in need, to the borders of neighboring galactic powers or into the eye of interstellar phenomena. Your ship and your crew epitomize the best Starfleet and the United Federation of Planets has to offer, and you are needed more than ever.
A new threat looms from across the Gamma Quadrant, as it is confirmed by Commander Sisko and his crew that the Dominion, led by the Founders, represent a significant threat to the Alpha Quadrant. Tension is already high in the region of Bajor and Deep Space 9, as the Maquis continue to act against the Cardassian-Federation peace treaty, with Captain Janeway and the crew of the U.S.S. Voyager preparing for their mission in the Badlands. It is a volatile time for the Federation and new crews have never been in higher demand.
- Create your own Star Trek stories of discovery and adventure on the final frontier.
- Complete 2d20 game system adapted for Star Trek Adventures.
- An extensive exploration of the United Federation of Planets and its galactic neighbors in the Alpha, Beta, and Gamma Quadrants.
- Guidelines for Gamemasters old and new, on how to run an adventure for the crew of a Federation starship.
- A full catalogue of aliens and antagonists including Klingons, Romulans, Cardassians, the Borg, and the Dominion.
- Brought to you by a team of expert Star Trek writers including writers from previous editions of Star Trek roleplaying games and other gaming talent.
- Personal logs and intercepted communications by Starfleet Intelligence provide a new perspective on Star Trek and its events.
Dave Chapman, Jim Johnson, Patrick Goodman, Ross Isaacs, Bill Maxwell, Jonathan Breese, Nathan Dowdell, John Snead, Oz Mills, Aaron Pollyea, Rob Wieland, Ade Smith, Anthony Jennings, Dan Taylor, Dayton Ward, Michael Brophy, Giles Pritchard, Maggie Carroll, Steven Creech, Shawn Merwin, Sam Webb, and Jacob Ross
Tobais Richter, Matthew Comben, Rodrigo Gonzalez Toledo, Michele Frigo, Connor Magill, Nick Greenwood, Wayne Miller, Joshua Calloway, Martin Sobr, Joseph Diaz, Steve Stark, Grzegorz Pedrycz, Chris Adamek, Vitali Timkin, Angel Alonso Miguel, David Metlesits, Alain Rivard, Toma Feizo Gas, Jose Esteras, Chris Webb, Jack Kaiser, and Cristi Balanescu
Lead Graphic Design