The Command Division (STA)
Command a starship. A hundred decisions a day, hundreds of lives, staked on you making every one of them right.
The Command Division supplement provides Gamemasters and Players with a wealth of new material for use in Star Trek Adventures for characters in the command division. The Command Division supplement includes:
- Detailed description of the command division, including its role in Starfleet, the various branches within the command division, the role of Fleet Operations, life as a command division cadet, and details on starship operations.
- Expanded 2d20 Social Conflict rules, enhancing social encounters and galactic diplomacy.
- An expanded list of Talents and Focuses for command and conn characters.
- Over a dozen additional starships and support craft to command and pilot, including the NX, Nebula, Sovereign, and Steamrunner classes, as well as many shuttle types and the indomitable Work Bee!
- Advice on creating command division focused plot components for your missions to test the mettle of your captain and flight controller.
- New rules on running Admiralty-level campaigns that let you command entire fleets, as well as information on commanding starbases.
- Detailed descriptions and game statistics for a range of Command and Conn focused NPCs and Supporting Characters.
Rodrigo Gonzalez, Connor Magill, Wayne Miller, Grzegorz Pedrycz, Ángel Alonso Miguel, Martin Sobr, Jack Kaiser, Nick Greenwood, Doug Drexler, Tobias Richter, David Metlesits, Michele Frigo and Joseph Diaz