Among the Clans (LUG)
A people of fire
A passion for space
The Andorians have always been something of a paradox; a mystery at the heart of the Federation. Now learn the codes of Andorian honor, ancient ways of behavior enforced at knife point and exalted in song. Walk the glacier paths and fly above the towering moraines on ice-blue Andoria. Pilot the sleek, powerful ships of the Andorian Free Trader fleet, or serve proudly on the all-Andorian starship, the U.S.S. Eagle. (You'll learn how to say "Eagle" in Andorian, as well.) Among the Clans contains detailed information on the history, planetology, and geography of Andoria and a guide to their colony worlds across the Andor Sector.
- Among the Clans is part of Last Unicorn’s Alien Intelligence line of products. While written for the Star Trek Roleplaying Game, it includes material applicable to the Star Trek: The Next Generation and Star Trek Deep Space Nine Roleplaying Games, as well.
- A complete timeline of Andorian history — including coverage of Andoria in the era of Star Trek: The Next Generation and Star Trek: Deep Space Nine.
- Eight system templates, plus a complete planet writeup for the Andorian homeworld.
- Total coverage of Andoria's geography and ecology from pole to pole, including five fully-statted new Andorian creatures.
- Seven ready-to-run Andorian Supporting Cast characters, each one an episode in himself.
- Guidelines for creating and playing Andorian characters, including 15 new overlays and 22 new clan-based early life packages, plus new background histories, skills, advantages, and disadvantages.
- All-new Andorian martial arts, weapons, and dueling codes.
- Seven fully-statted new ships, including the front line anti-piracy ships of the ADF, and the all-Andorian U.S.S. Eagle.
With Among the Clans, your Andorian characters will come alive — and their enemies will hate you for it!
|Science & Technology
|Ships & Vehicles
Star Trek Roleplaying Game Line Developer
Anthony N. Vayos
Graalek Alphabet Design
S. John Ross
Proofreading and Fact Checking