Reference Stardate 0/9000 through 0/9006
- RSD 0/90: The Monticello class cargo carrier is removed from service.
- The United Earth Republic is born from a union of the United States of America and the European Hegemony, resulting in a structure that combines both the European parliamentary system and North American federalism. Although the pre-existing national governments continue to exist, they are, from this point forward, more akin to the state governments under the United States. The head of state of the United Earth was the office of the President of the United Earth Republic, while the head of the government was the Prime Minister. The new nation will continue to grow, until Australia, the last remaining independent country, joins in 2150.
- Goldstein, Stan and Goldstein, Fred with Sternbach, Rick. Star Trek: Spaceflight Chronology. Pocket Books, 1980.
- Cambias, James, Dakan, Richard, Hannes, Jeff, Heckel, Harry, Hite, Kenneth A., Isaacs, Ross A., Johnson, Sam, Long, Steve, Moore, Christian, Prosperi, Lou, Schmid, Justin, Snead, John. Planets of the UFP. Star Trek: The Next Generation Roleplaying Game, Supplement 25102. Original Art by John Bridges, Joe Corroney, Andrew Currie, Mark Forrer, John Grigni, Pia Guerra, Steve Kurth, Terry Pallot. Last Unicorn Games, March 1999.
- DeCandido, Keith R.A. Star Trek: Articles of the Federation. Pocket Books, June 2005.
- Berman, Rick & Braga, Brannon & Coto, Manny (Executive Producers). "Demons." Star Trek: Enterprise, Season 4, Episode 20. Directed by LeVar Burton. Written by Manny Coto. Paramount Pictures Corporation, 6 May 2005.
- Martin, Michael A. The Romulan War: Beneath the Raptor's Wing. Star Trek: Enterprise. Pocket Books, October 2009.
- Berman, Rick & Piller, Michael & Taylor, Jeri (Executive Producers). "Attached." Star Trek: The Next Generation, Season 7, Episode 8. Directed by Jonathan Frakes. Written by Nicholas Sagan. Paramount Pictures Corporation, 8 November 1993.
- Mangels, Andy and Martin, Michael A. The Good That Men Do. Star Trek: Enterprise. Pocket Books, February 2007.