Reference Stardate 0/7507 through 0/7512
- The starship Daedalus is launched, testing an experimental ion drive warp engine designed by Professor Victor Brodesser in competition with the Warp Five engine designed for the NX class by Henry Archer. Daedalus, commanded by Captain Monique Duvall, is destroyed upon launch when the ion drive is activated, killing all aboard, including Brodesser. The class is refit with a standard warp drive, however, (possibly the Warp Two capable engine successfully tested by A.G. Robinson and Jonathan Archer in 2140) and enters into service with the Earth Starfleet, and the class remains in active service until 2196, although a few ships remain in service into the 23rd century, including the U.S.S. Nimrod and U.S.S. Lovell NCC-470.
- Stern, Dave. Daedalus. Star Trek: Enterprise. Pocket Books, December 2003.
- Berman, Rick & Braga, Brannon (Executive Producers) & Black, Chris & Shiban, John(Co-Executive Producers). "First Flight." Enterprise, Season 2, Episode 24. Directed by LeVar Burton. Written by John Shiban & Chris Black. Paramount Pictures Corporation, 14 May 2003.
- Martin, Michael A. The Romulan War: Beneath the Raptor's Wing. Star Trek: Enterprise. Pocket Books, October 2009.
- Roddenberry, Gene & Berman, Rick & Piller, Michael (Executive Producers). "Power Play." Star Trek: The Next Generation, Season 5, Episode 15. Directed by David Livingston. Story by Paul Ruben and Maurice Hurley. Teleplay by Rene Balcer and Herbert J. Wright and Brannon Braga. Paramount Pictures Corporation, 24 February 1992.
- Abnett, Dan & Edginton, Ian (Writer). "None But the Brave". Star Trek Unlimited, issue 4. Pencils by Mark Buckingham. Inks by Kev Sutherland. Colors by Kevin Somers. Lettering by Phil Felix. Edited by Chip Carter, Tim Tuohy & Bob Harras. Marvel Comics, May 1997.
- Ward, Dayton. "What's Past, Book Four: Distant Early Warning." Star Trek: S.C.E., Book 64. Pocket Books, June 2006.