TNG Players' Guide (LUG)
|Series||Star Trek: The Next Generation Roleplaying Game|
Starfleet was founded on the principle of diversity, uniting sentient races to fulfill the Starfleet mission. There are many different roles within Starfleet, and all the varied talents of the member races of the United Federation of Planets are called into service. Starfleet needs diplomats as well as warriors, engineers as well as scholars — and sentient beings of all races to learn these skills.
The Star Trek: The Next Generation Players Guide is an essential expansion for both players and Narrators. Players will find new skills, more alien races, and expanded character creation-rules. Narrators will find guidelines for using miniatures in play, new rules (for medications, explosives, and hand-to-hand combat), and a new Starbase setting.
The Star Trek: The Next Generation Players Guide includes:
- An expanded character creation system with dozens-of new options for Starfleet officers.
- Advanced Training Programs for characters to attend, from the Advanced Tactical School to the Vulcan Science Academy.
- 8 new alien species, including the Benzites, Napeans, and Zakdorn.
- 12 new psionic powers.
- Conversion notes for using: miniatures:in ground encounters and ship-to-ship battles.
- Dozens of new skills, specializations, and traits.
- New rules for explosions, medicines, ranged combat options, and starship renown.
- A new setting and a new series style for your Star Trek: The Next Generation RPG—Starbase 315.
- 160 pages in full-color!
|Science & Technology|
|Ships & Vehicles|
Ross A. Isaacs
Additional Development & Contributions
Star Trek: The Next Generation Line Developer
Ross A. Isaacs
Anthony N. Vayos
Layout and Typesetting
Product Development, Paramount
Proofreading and Fact Checking