U.S.S. Zhukov NCC-62136
|First Appearance||TNG169 (30 Apr 1990)|
(The root of all realities)
The Federation Starship Zhukov, an Ambassador class starship commanded by Captain Gleason, was Lieutenant Reginald Barclay's last assignment prior to transferring to the U.S.S. Enterprise NCC-1701-D in 2366. The Zhukov transferred Ambassader T'Pel to the Enterprise in 2367, then in 2368, the Zhukov transferred several science teams to the Enterprise in preparation for that ship's mission at the Phoenix Cluster.
Ships Named Zhukov
First Splinter Timeline
Ambassador class vessels
U.S.S. Adelphi NCC-26849 • U.S.S. Ambassador NCC-10521 • U.S.S. Enterprise NCC-1701-C • U.S.S. Excalibur NCC-26517 • U.S.S. Exeter NCC-26531 • U.S.S. Gandhi NCC-26632 • U.S.S. Horatio NCC-10532 • U.S.S. Krotus NCC-26544 • U.S.S. Valdemar NCC-26198 • U.S.S. Yamaguchi NCC-26510 • U.S.S. Zhukov NCC-26136
U.S.S. General A'thak NCC-8007 • U.S.S. Danton Abrams NCC-8001 • U.S.S. Horatio Ballantrye NCC-8002 • U.S.S. Beth Bigelow NCC-8006 • U.S.S. Admiral Carnes NCC-8004 • U.S.S. Koromondi Carstairs NCC-8014 • U.S.S. Ambassador Crane NCC-8008 • U.S.S. Governor Gallas NCC-8009 • U.S.S. Ambassador Hardin NCC-8000 • U.S.S. Ibrahim Jones NCC-8012 • U.S.S. Patricia Prince NCC-8005 • U.S.S. Andalusia Sims NCC-8013 • U.S.S. President Survil NCC-8003 • U.S.S. Garnash Trell NCC-8011 • U.S.S. Fiona Vincent NCC-8010
U.S.S. Adelphi NCC-26849 • U.S.S. Ambassador NCC-10521 • U.S.S. Enterprise NCC-1701-C • U.S.S. Excalibur NCC-26517 • U.S.S. Exeter NCC-26531 • U.S.S. Gandhi NCC-26632 • U.S.S. Horatio NCC-10532 • U.S.S. Zhukov NCC-26136
Notes and References
- Roddenberry, Gene et al (Executive Producers). "Brothers". Star Trek: The Next Generation, season 4, episode 4 (Production number 177). Directed by Robert Bowman. Written by Rick Berman. Paramount Pictures. 8 October 1990.
- Roddenberry, Gene et al (Executive Producers). "Data's Day". Star Trek: The Next Generation, season 4, episode 11 (Production number 185). Directed by Robert Wiemer. Story by Harold Apter. Teleplay by Harold Apter & Ronald D. Moore. Paramount Pictures. 7 January 1991.
- The ship's class was given in an on-screen display as Rigel class in the episode "Brothers," but when the ship appeared on screen in "Data's Day," it was an Ambassador class vessel. The Registry given in "Brothers" was identical to that on the filming model, although the ship's name was misspelled as "Zuhkov;" however, the model's name and registry were not visible on screen.
- Roddenberry, Gene & Rick Berman (Executive Producers). "Hollow Pursuits". Star Trek: The Next Generation, season 3, episode 20 (Production number 169). Co-Executive Producer: Michael Piller. Directed by Cliff Bole. Written by Sally Caves. Paramount Pictures. 30 April 1990.
- "The Game." Star Trek: The Next Generation, Episode 206. Television. Paramount Pictures. 28 October 1991.