40 Eridani system (FASA)
|Coordinates||19.5, 60.0, -0.6|
|Affiliation||United Federation of Planets|
|Primary Star||Name: 40 Eridani A|
Spectral Class: Type K
I: Vulcan (Class M)
II: T'Khut (Class H)
|Other Stellar Objects||Vulcan Space Central|
Vulcan system (WoF)
The system's primary star, 40 Eridani A, a Type K orange dwarf, was orbited by two planets. The first planet was Vulcan (Class M), and the second was T'Khut (Class H). The two planets shared an orbit, which regularly gave magnificent views of T'Khut and its moon from the Vulcan surface. Nearly a fifth of the system's population of 14.9 billion lived in the system's heavily-industrialized asteroid belt.
Notes and References
- Menke, Bernard Edward and Stuart, Rick David. "The Federation." Star Trek: The Role Playing Game, Supplement 2011. Cover Art by David R. Deitrick. Illustrations by Todd F. Marsh, John C. Tylk, Bob Eggleton, Daniel E. Carroll, and Jay Harris. FASA Corporation. 1986.
- Roddenberry, Gene (Executive Producer). "The Cage." Star Trek, Season 0, Episode 0. Directed by Robert Butler. Written by Gene Roddenberry. Desilu Productions, 1965 (Released 1986).
- Maynard, Jeff. Star Trek Maps. Bantam Books, August 1980.
- Roddenberry, Gene (Executive Producer). "The Enemy Within." Star Trek, Season 1, Episode 4. Directed by Leo Penn. Written by Richard Matheson. Desilu Productions, 6 October 1966.
- Roddenberry, Gene (Producer). Star Trek: The Motion Picture. Directed by Robert Wise. Story by Alan Dean Foster. Screenplay by Harold Livingston Paramount Pictures Corporation, 7 December 1979.
- Johnson, Shane. Star Trek: The Worlds of the Federation. Pocket Books, 1989.
- Roddenberry, Gene (Executive Producer). "Amok Time." Star Trek, Season 2, Episode 5. Directed by Joseph Pevney. Written by Theodore Sturgeon. Desilu Productions, 15 September 1967.
- Joseph, Franz. Star Trek: Star Fleet Technical Manual. Ballantine Books, November 1975.