Jump to navigation Jump to search
Reference Stardate 2/0200 through 2/0212
- Roger Korby discovers the android Ruk on Exo III and has his mind transferred into an android body to save his life.
- Professor Robert Crater and his wife, Nancy, begin an extended archaeological dig on planet M-113.
- Reference Stardate 2/0207: The Triangle's strategic location, continued population growth, and available resources become apparent to Starfleet Command. To better meet its needs, Starfleet Intelligence adds Triangle Sector Intelligence as a new operating forces sector.
- Reference Stardate 2/0208: A Starfleet task force consisting of five Larson class destroyers enters an uncontrolled area of space near the Romulan Neutral Zone. After one month, the task force fails to report back at its scheduled time. A rescue group finds a single warp nacelle in an asteroid cluster, but no additional evidence. Romulan involvement is suspected, but nothing is ever proved.
- Roddenberry, Gene (Executive Producer). "What Are Little Girls Made Of?." Star Trek, Season 1, Episode 9. Directed by James Goldstone. Written by Robert Bloch. Desilu Productions, 20 October 1966.
- Lang, Jeffrey. "Immortal Coil." Star Trek: The Next Generation, Unnumbered Book. Pocket Books, January 2002.
- Roddenberry, Gene (Executive Producer). "The Man Trap." Star Trek, Season 1, Episode 5. Directed by Marc Daniels. Written by George Clayton Johnson. Desilu Productions, 8 September 1966.
- Barton, William A., Gallagher, Tara J., Hess, Clare W. III, Huettel, Todd W., Kemper, Dale L., Menke, Bernard Edward, Pardoe, Blaine L., Peterson, Boy F., Rogan, Peter R., Stein, Kevin, Stuart, Rick David, and Theisen, John A. "Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home Sourcebook Update." Star Trek: The Role Playing Game, Supplement 2224. FASA Corporation. 1986.