U.S.S. Agamemnon NCC-11638
The Federation Starship Agamemnon was an Apollo class light cruiser in service during the 24th century. In 2341, the Agamemnon, under the command of Captain Yannora, ferried several Academy-bound cadets to Starbase 93.
In 2369, the Agamemnon, now under the command of Captain Kintu, was nearby and able to respond to a call for assistance from an away team from the U.S.S. Enterprise NCC-1701-D, led by Commander William Riker, on the planet Iomides. Soon thereafter, the Agamemnon was assigned to Task Force Three, along with the Enterprise and the U.S.S. Crazy Horse NCC-50446, in response to a Borg incursion on planet Ohniaka III.
In 2371, the U.S.S. LaSalle NCC-6203 met with the Agamemnon to pick up Lieutenant Estaban Lopez, as the ships had intersecting patrols. Named for the mythological figure who commanded the Greek forces during the Trojan war.
Notes and References
- Okuda, Michael and Okuda, Denise. The Star Trek Encyclopedia, 2nd ed. Illustrations by Doug Drexler. Photo Editing by Margaret Clark. Research Consulting by Robert H. Justman, Greg Jein, and Bjo Trimble. Additional Research by Curt Danhauser and S.J. Casey Bernay. First Edition with Debbie Mirek. Pocket Books, December 1997.
- Star Trek: Legacy. Game. 2006. Bethesda Softworks.
- "Mystery of the Missing Crew." Star Trek: The Next Generation - Starfleet Academy, Book 6. Novel. February 1995. Pocket Books.
- "The Death of Princes." Star Trek: The Next Generation, Book 44. Novel. January 1997. Pocket Books.
- "Descent." Star Trek: The Next Generation, Episode 252. Television. 21 June 1993.
- "Descent." Star Trek: The Next Generation. Novel. October 1993. Pocket Books.
- "Saratoga." Star Trek: Deep Space Nine, Book 18. Novel. November 1996.