U.S.S. Agamemnon NCC-11638
The Federation Starship Agamemnon was an Apollo class light cruiser in service during the 24th century. In 2341, the Agamemnon, under the command of Captain Yannora, ferried several Academy-bound cadets to Starbase 93.
In 2369, the Agamemnon, now under the command of Captain Kintu, was nearby and able to respond to a call for assistance from an away team from the U.S.S. Enterprise NCC-1701-D, led by Commander William Riker, on the planet Iomides. Soon thereafter, the Agamemnon was assigned to Task Force Three, along with the Enterprise and the U.S.S. Crazy Horse NCC-50446, in response to a Borg incursion on planet Ohniaka III.
Named for the mythological figure who commanded the Greek forces during the Trojan war.
- Star Trek: Legacy. Game. 2006. Bethesda Softworks.
- The Star Trek Encyclopedia. Book. 1997 (rev. ed.). Pocket Books.
- "Mystery of the Missing Crew." Star Trek: The Next Generation - Starfleet Academy, Book 6. Novel. February 1995. Pocket Books.
- "The Death of Princes." Star Trek: The Next Generation, Book 44. Novel. January 1997. Pocket Books.
- "Descent." Star Trek: The Next Generation, Episode 252. Television. 21 June 1993.
- "Descent." Star Trek: The Next Generation. Novel. October 1993. Pocket Books.
- "Saratoga." Star Trek: Deep Space Nine, Book 18. Novel. November 1996.