Reference Stardates 0/3200 - 0/4112
- RSD 0/33: The Companion class escort enters service. Carrying a crew of 20, Companion class vessels like the U.N.S.S. Fisher will remain in service until 2110.
- RSD 0/36: The Saratoga class cargo carrier enters service. With a crew of 18, Saratoga class vessels will remain in service until 2070.
- RSD 0/3605: New space-time research from the Wells series probe U.N.P. Drake find holes in the general theory of relativity, making faster-than-light communication and travel theoretically possible, though not yet a reality.
- RSD 0/40: Commercial interplanetary travel begins with the inaugural flight of Solar Spacelines.
- RSD 0/40: The Columbus class, boasting an advanced fusion drive, enters service as Earth's largest space-going vessels. With a crew of 40, the U.N.S.S. Icarus is one of the more notable ships of the class.
- RSD 0/40: The Magellan class space liner, with a capacity of 260 passengers and an advanced fission drive, enters service. The U.N.S.S. Prince of Wales, launched this year and commanded by Captain Lars Olmstead, is a notable example of the class, and remains in service for more than three decades.
- Goldstein, Stan and Goldstein, Fred with Sternbach, Rick. Star Trek: Spaceflight Chronology. Pocket Books, 1980.
- Wheeler, Wm. John with McLimore, Guy W. Jr., Poehlein, Greg K., and Tepool, David F. "Cadet's Orientation Sourcebook." Star Trek: The Role Playing Game, Book 2004A. FASA Corporation, 1983.
- McLimore, Guy W. Jr., and Poehlein, Greg K. "Star Trek III: The Search for Spock Sourcebook Update." Star Trek: The Role Playing Game, Supplement 2214. FASA Corporation. 1984.