U.S.S. Archon NCC-189
The Daedalus class Starship Archon disappeared at planet Beta III, a planet in the C-111 system, in 2167. The Archon, which saw combat service during the Romulan War alongside the Enterprise NX-01, was pulled from orbit by a planetary computer system called Landru. The surviving crew members were absorbed into Beta III's society, becoming known as the Archons.
- The Star Trek Encyclopedia. Book. 1997 (rev. ed.). Pocket Books.
- "The Romulan War: Beneath the Raptor's Wing." Star Trek: Enterprise. Novel. October 2009. Pocket Books.
- "Return of the Archons." Star Trek, Episode 22. Television. 9 February 1967.
- "Core Game Book." Star Trek Roleplaying Game, Supplement 45000. Game. 1999. Last Unicorn Games, Inc.
- "Starfleet Operations Manual." Star Trek Roleplaying Game, Book 3. Game. 2003. Decipher, Inc.