Category: Kelvin Timeline
The Kelvin Timeline was an alternate reality created by an accidental temporal incursion by the Romulan miner Nero. After inadvertently traveling through an artificial black hole from 2387 to 2233, Nero's ship, the Narada, destroyed a Starfleet vessel that was investigating the anomaly, the U.S.S. Kelvin NCC-0514. The incident, and sensor scans of the Narada taken by the Kelvin survivors, led to significant leaps forward in Federation technology. The Narada was soon captured by Klingon forces, who studied the captured ship until 2258, when Nero and his crew escaped from Rura Penthe. This also led to significant advances in Klingon technology. In a further significant change to the timeline, the Narada successfully detonated a red matter device within the core of Vulcan, destroying the planet and killing billions of Vulcans.
Notes and References
- Abrams, J.J. & Lindelof, Damon (Producers). Star Trek. Directed by J.J. Abrams. Written by Roberto Orci & Alex Kurtzman. Paramount Pictures Corporation, 8 May 2009.
- Stahl, Daniel & Stinnett, Daron & Zinkievich, Craig (Executive Producers). Star Trek Online. Directed by Joe Lyford & Lani Minella. Written by Diana Sherman & Michael Stemmle & Christine Thompson. Cryptic Studios, February 2010.
- "The Khitomer Conflict, Part I". Star Trek, issue 25. IDW Productions, 25 September 2013.
This category has only the following subcategory.
Pages in category "Kelvin Timeline"
The following 138 pages are in this category, out of 138 total.
- Kaana Sah
- Kelvin Chronology
- Kelvin Chronology: 20th Century
- Kelvin Chronology: 21st Century
- Kelvin Chronology: 2200s
- Kelvin Chronology: 2210s
- Kelvin Chronology: 2220s
- Kelvin Chronology: 2230s
- Kelvin Chronology: 2240s
- Kelvin Chronology: 2250s
- Kelvin Chronology: 2260s
- Kelvin Chronology: 22nd Century
- Kelvin Chronology: 24th Century
- U.S.S. Kelvin NCC-0514 (Kelvin)
- Kirk, George (Kelvin)
- Kirk, Winona (Kelvin)
- Klingon language
- Klingon Ranks