U.S.S. Constitution NCC-1700 (FASA)
(FASA Roleplaying Game)
Construction on the Federation Starship Constitution, the prototype of the Constitution class cruisers, was authorized by the Star Fleet Appropriation of Stardate 0965. The Constitution was commissioned on Reference Stardate 1/8801.04 (4 January 2188). Construction began at the San Francisco Fleet Yards on Reference Stardate 1/8209 (September 2182), and the Constitution boasted several new technologies, most notably duotronic computers; Reference Stardate 2/0206 (June 2202) saw a refit to Mark III specifications. Montgomery Scott's first assignment out of Star Fleet Academy was the Constitution.
The Constitution saw combat during the Four Years War. On Stardate 2947.3, the Constitution was at Starbase 11 for repairs, which were approximately 10% complete at the time. The Constitution was placed in an inactive reserve fleet on Reference Stardate 2/1205 (May 2212).
Starship status chart (Enhanced; Original version)
Ships Named Constitution
Constitution class vessels
MK-IX Constitution class Mk I (2188-2193)
U.S.S. Constellation NCC-1017 • U.S.S. Constitution NCC-1700 • U.S.S. Defiant NCC-1764 • U.S.S. Enterprise NCC-1701 • U.S.S. Excalibur NCC-1664 • U.S.S. Exeter NCC-1672 • U.S.S. Farragut NCC-1647 • U.S.S. Hood NCC-1703 • U.S.S. Intrepid NCC-1631 • U.S.S. Lexington NCC-1709 • U.S.S. Potemkin NCC-1702 • U.S.S. Republic NCC-1373 • U.S.S. Yorktown NCC-1717
Constitution class Mk II (2202)
U.S.S. Bismarck NCC-1704 • U.S.S. Challenger NCC-1715 • U.S.S. El Dorado NCC-1724 • U.S.S. Essex NCC-1719 • U.S.S. Kent NCC-1725 • U.S.S. Kongo NCC-1710 • U.S.S. Saratoga NCC-1720 • U.S.S. Valiant NCC-1718 • U.S.S. Yamato NCC-1705
Constitution class Mk III (2212)
U.S.S. Akagi NCC-1779 • U.S.S. Ark Royal NCC-1791 • U.S.S. Bonhomme Richard NCC-1776 • U.S.S. Chikuma NCC-1759 • U.S.S. Discovery NCC-1798 • U.S.S. Eagle NCC-1738 • U.S.S. Endeavor NCC-1777 • U.S.S. Forrestal NCC-1751 • U.S.S. Hornet NCC-1778 • U.S.S. Kaga NCC-1780 • U.S.S. Kitty Hawk NCC-1754 • U.S.S. Langley NCC-1749 • U.S.S. Littorio NCC-1727 • U.S.S. Marseille NCC-1744 • U.S.S. Radetsky NCC-1792 • U.S.S. Richelieu NCC-1750 • U.S.S. Rivoli NCC-1765 • U.S.S. Santissma Trinidad NCC-1742 • U.S.S. Ticonderoga NCC-1736 • U.S.S. Victory NCC-1760
Notes and References
- Roddenberry, Gene (Executive Producer). "The Trouble With Tribbles." Star Trek, Season 2, Episode 13. Directed by Joseph Pevney. Written by David Gerrold. Desilu Productions, 29 December 1967.
- Joseph, Franz (Author). Star Fleet Technical Manual. Star Trek. Book. Ballantine Books. November 1975.
- McLimore, Guy W. Jr. et al (Authors). Star Trek III: The Search for Spock Sourcebook Update. Star Trek: The Role Playing Game. Book 2214. Graphics and layout by Dana Knutson and Jordan Weisman. FASA Corporation. 1984.
- Theisen, John A. (Author). The Four Years War. Star Trek: The Role Playing Game. Book 2218A . Cover art and illustrations by Dana Knutson. FASA Corporation. 1986.
- Roddenberry, Gene (Executive Producer). "The Ultimate Computer." Star Trek, Season 2, Episode 24. Directed by John Meredyth Lucas. Story by Laurence N. Wolfe. Teleplay by D.C. Fontana. Desilu Productions, 8 March 1968.
- Brown, Forest G. (Author). Federation Ship Recognition Manual. Star Trek: The Role Playing Game. Book 2302 , Second Edition. Cover art by Dana Knutson. Illustrations by Dana Knutson and Robert Oswald. FASA Corporation. 1985.
- Rotsler, William (Author). Star Trek II Biographies. Star Trek. Novel. Wanderer Books. December 1982.
- Roddenberry, Gene (Executive Producer). "The Galileo Seven." Star Trek, Season 1, Episode 16 (Production 14). Directed by Robert Gist. Story by Oliver Crawford Teleplay by Oliver Crawford & S. Bar-David. Desilu Productions, 5 January 1967.